Learn Texas Hold'em rules and how to play the game in minutes and start playing this extremely popular poker game, known as the "Cadillac of Poker."
Difficulty: Easy Time Required: 15 Minutes
>Here's How:1. The two players to the left of the dealer put out blind bets. The player directly to the dealer's left puts out the small blind while the player two to the dealer's left puts out the big blind.
2. Every player is dealt two cards, face down. These are called hole or pocket cards.
3. The action, or the first move, falls on the player to the left of the big blind. She can either call the bet, raise it, or fold. Betting continues around the table, clockwise.
4. After the betting is completed, three cards are dealt face up in the center of the table, which is referred to as the board. The first three cards in Texas Hold'em are called the flop. These cards are "community cards" meaning everyone can (and will) use them in combination with their own hole cards to make the best hand.
5. From the flop on, betting begins with the player to the dealer's left, who can check or bet.
6. A fourth card is dealt face up onto the board. This is called fourth street or the turn card.
7. Another round of betting.
8. The final card is dealt face up. This card is also called fifth street or the river.
9. A final round of betting occurs. The remaining players show their cards and the person who can make the best five card hand by combining their pocket cards with the cards on the board wins.
10. And now you know how to play and all the basic Texas Hold'em rules!
1. Make sure you learn the best starting hands in Texas Hold'em poker as well as the worst starting hands to play.
2. Once you've got the basics of how to play, make sure to understand your position at the table can help or hurt you.
3. It's always a good idea to follow good poker etiquette.
4. Practice reading the board and which hand beats which.